Safe Use of Hot Air Circulating Oven and Four Points for Attention
Hot air circulation oven is composed of angle steel, stainless steel plate and cold steel plate. The insulation layer is filled with high-density aluminum silicate wool, which ensures the heat preservation of the drying oven and ensures the safety of the user. The heater can be installed at the bottom, top, or both sides. Use a digital smart meter to control the temperature. There are two types of hot air circulation oven design: horizontal air supply and vertical air supply!
Product Features: The shell is made of high quality cold-rolled steel sheet, and the surface adopts electrostatic spray process, with novel appearance and sturdiness and durability. The studio is made of high-quality stainless steel plate or cold-rolled steel plate, which has the advantages of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, no black smoke and so on. The movable pull-out rack increases the storage space for the materials in the box. The double-layer toughened glass observation window is installed in the middle of the box door to observe the heated items in the working room at any time. A hot air circulation oven is a device that heats an object by heating with a heating wire spacer.
It is suitable for baking, drying, heat treatment, etc. in the range of 5~300°C (some 200°C higher) than room temperature. The sensitivity is usually ±1°C. It has many models, but its basic structure is similar. It is generally composed of three parts: the cabinet, the electric heating system and the automatic temperature control system. Its use and precautions are summarized as follows:
1. The hot air circulation oven must be placed indoors in a dry and level place to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Safe use of electricity Pay attention to the installation of a power supply knife of sufficient capacity according to the power consumption of the hot air circulating oven. Use enough power leads and have a good ground wire.
3. The mercury thermometer type thermostat with electric contact should connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals of the box top respectively. Another common mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve. (The thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the mercury thermometer for the electrical contact and to observe the actual temperature inside the box.) Open the vent hole. Adjust the electrical contact mercury thermometer to the required temperature and fasten the screw on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, care must be taken not to turn the indicator iron out of the scale when adjusting.
4. When everything is ready for work, place the sample in the hot air circulation oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red light indicates that the inside of the box is heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light goes out and the green light comes on, and the constant temperature starts. In order to prevent the temperature control from failing, you must also look after it.
- 2018-04-04 > Application of spray dry desulfurization technology in the protection of ecological environment.
- 2018-04-04 > A brief analysis of the application of eight kinds of drying equipment in chemical industry.
- 2018-03-27 > The belt dryer in the use of common faults and maintenance
- 2018-03-20 > Comparison of powder extraction rates for special herbal extracts and high-speed spray dryers
- 2018-02-10 > Safe Use of Hot Air Circulating Oven and Four Points for Attention
- 2018-02-02 > Application range and selection of belt dryer
- 2018-01-31 > Development Status and Features of High-efficiency Mixing Granulator for Calcium Carbonate Industry
- 2018-01-09 > Rice dryer market will also appear new trends
- 2017-12-19 > Rotary Flash Dryer Four Process Design Methods
- 2017-03-29 > How do you sell a paddle dryer?